Lockhart O’Shea Limited
Above and beyond providing accounting and tax services to our clients, we see ourselves as decision partners, assisting in managing for today, planning for the future, and wealth generation.
Every one of our clients is unique, and we tailor our services to suit their needs. We are proud that many of our clients have been with us for years. Often a client will come to us with needs in just one of our three service areas, but we have found that needs change and develop over time.
Here are some of the ways we help our clients now:
Managing for today:
- As Chartered Accountants, members of NZICA, and tax agents, we provide a full range of tax services, preparation of financial statements and management accounts.
- We also provide one off services such as IRD audit assistance, or assistance in raising or changing bank finance
Planning for the future:
- Development of advantageous business structures for tax and cashflow management.
- Cashflow forecasting and budgets 1-5 years.
- Succession planning.
- Due diligence on sale and purchase of business and/or assets.
- Improving the cashflow and profitability of current businesses and assets.
- Developing growth strategies both within existing business structures and markets and into new areas.
- Assisting in planning and acquisition of future assets in line with client goals.
We welcome new clients, and offer a no-charge introductory meeting to discuss your needs, and how we might provide assistance.